“JOIN OUR ORDER GREEN TEAM
FOR MORE CAREER PROGRESS
AND MORE BENIFITS “
Competitive Salary because we need the best people and we will pay accordingly monthly
Be one of our smartest project managers and manage your invented project so be your self
we have a lot of fun , so we will keep you busy by food & movies out to keep u tuned
we have a nice kitchen so enjoy the refreshing drinks ,snacks and better to be a FIFA MASTER
CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANTS TO BE
TEAM LEADER / HAPPENIESS TEAM
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of customer service department .
- Develop and manage a team of Customer care Representatives .
- Coach, monitor and provide feedback to agents on a regular basis to improve performance.
- Motivate staff to achieve all assigned targets and goals.
- Improve performance by setting action plans and setting expectations to the team through the metrics
- To ensure statistical information is produced, collated and analyzed on a daily basis to assist in evaluating the efficiency of the team and to inform resources allocation and service improvements.
- To build a solid customer service team that exceeds goals and expectations.
- To supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize service provision and support across the hours of the operation of the team.
- To monitor the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external customers to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for service improvement and implementing those improvements to the satisfaction of clients.
- To supervise the team in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- To resolve interpersonal issues within the team and escalate if required. In any case the team LEADER MUST give direct feedback to his manager regarding these issues.
- To report to senior management on customer service metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- To ensure that the team follows established procedure to maximize customer satisfaction.
- achieve the pre-set KPIs for the call center and ensuring all agents are achieving it.
- conduct weekly review one to one meetings with every agent individually.
- prepare the agents to bonus on a monthly basis.
- handles customers complaints and escalations.
- Reviews customer care agent team financial performance (Sales) on hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis and takes action as required.
- Executes processes to ensure that teams can manage their operations intra-day, by day, week and month to prioritize their actions for the day.
- Continuously investigate and introduce process improvement measures and raising to a higher management level if required.
- Ensure all reviews delivered to the higher management on time weekly .
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a Team Leader (call center or customer service environment) preferably in a multinational organization.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Very Good English proficiency.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Excellent Ability in relevant computer applications.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proven experience in managing large projects.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
Job Type: Full-time
HAPPENIESS CARE TEAM
- Support and provide service via phones, e-mails, social media ,chat ,etc.
- Use listening skills that support effective telephone communication to support the
- customer needs and requests.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively resolve the customer request.
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and enter feedback on the customer services database
- To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s
- complaints escalation policy.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training.
- To have a sound knowledge of all products and services, understanding their use and functionality.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Management immediately.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in any Relevant Field.
- Excellent in Microsoft office (word,excel,power point, outlook)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Command of English Language.
- (0-2) Years of Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
IOS & ANDROID DEVELOPERS
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with next generation payment gateway platform.
-Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
-Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team Build and publish applications in app stores
-Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
-Excellent knowledge in core Java
-Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
-Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
-Good Knowledge of Android SDK’s
-Push Notifications & Toast
-Eclipse & ANT based build system
-Experience in Gradle.
-Very good experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
-Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
-Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices -Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system Git & Gerrit UI & UX experience Locations and Map API’s
Job Type: Full-time
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING TEAM
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
SEND US YOUR RESUME ON : HR@ORDER-GREEN.COM